Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Neglected you say?...Nonsense.

This selection is from the late great Dave Hoover....the man was talented and his legacy will live on in his work. This selection is from an artist simply named BOSCO....I love the camera angle upshot going on here. Not an easy composition and not one people usually attempt. Beautiful BOSCO...thanks. This selection is from Cliff Chiang...I always liked this guys stuff. Great line work. This is from DYNAMITE artist Mel Rubi...still working hard and kicking ass. "No...Red Sonja : She Devil with a sword the blog is not neglected...it's just that everyone has all kinds of other stuff going on. The contributors of this blog run other blogs and at times have no time for new posts. But I check it every day. I am always looking and checking stats and see what posts are the most popular and so on. So...even though you may not see any activity...it is still being monitored daily.



Anyway...I have some new images I'd like to share. I hope you enjoyed my selections." -Mike

1 comment: