Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just so we have things clear.

I'd like to keep this blog as civil as possible. A comment on the previous post irked me, but I try not to feed the trolls, then I began thinking of how inappropriate the comment was. It may have been in jest, I don't know. The problem is, with text it is often difficult to discern meaning by anything but the words typed.

That being said, I don't want to see any more comments that can even be construed as abusive. This is a fan blog, run by fans. I, however, own it. I am going to keep things the way they are for now, but if I need to start moderating comments or limiting comments to followers I will not hesitate, and I can boot offenders.

Lets keep it clean, and keep it considerate. If you can't say something nice, then say it on 4chan. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment