Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Savage Swords of Elephantmen, The DragonKing's Daughter

So I was perusing the new comics on the rack today and saw a cover that featured characters very familiar to us all. Except...it wasn't a Sonja title. It was an issue of Elephantmen (#32) - with the caption The Savage Swords of Elephantmen, The DragonKing's Daughter

Curious. Very curious.

So I picked it up, Elephantmen not being one of my regular titles, and flipped through it. Sure enough, Elephantmen had done a Red Sonja tribute issue (the Sonja character is named "Vanya" in the story).





I haven't had a chance to read the book yet, so I'm not entirely sure what it's all about. It looks like it might be a hallucination/dream sequence for one of the regular Elephantmen characters. I'll have to read it later and blather on about it in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. awesome thank you for sharing...gotta go find this now

    ReplyDelete